نام تاپيک: ترمیناتور - نسل بعدی دروید موتورولا

کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها fire159's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

14 ترمیناتور - نسل بعدی دروید موتورولا

بعد از معرفی دروید حرفه ای شایعات و اخبار در مورد ورژن بعدی دروید موتورولا داره بالا میگیره .
    قبلا" صحبتهایی از موتورولا در مورد ساخت اسمارت فونی با سی پی یو 1.5 و 2 گیگاهرتزی شنیده بودیم .

نام این سوپر فون جدید که موتورولا در حال کار کردن روی اونه هست ترمیناتور .
    البته فعلا" . چون ممکنه تا اون موقع چندتا اسم عوض کنه !

این گوشی که T2 هم نام برده میشه از سی پی یو های دو هسته ای تگرا استفاده میکنه و با آندروید ورژن 3 gingerbread ارائه خواهد شد .

با این مشخصات این سوپر فون میتونه صفحات وب رو 2برابر سریعتر باز کنه و گیم ها رو هم 5 برابر سریعتر!

--

Motorola Droid Terminator is Sanjay’s baby, coming to multiple carriers early next year ]

Motorola is secretly working on a dual-core superphone featuring NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 processor which will be the flagship device for the upcoming release of Gingerbread Motorola’s CEO and NVIDIA’s CEO have confirmed the phone exists, but you will not find many people talking about it because Motorola has issued some of the strictest non-disclosure agreements the industry has ever seen.
    I don’t want to over-hype this device, but it is going to make the current generation of Android phones look like toys and this is the reason Motorola doesn’t want you to know about it. Imagine what would happen if people knew that waiting a couple more months would get them a dual-core Gingerbread phone with 2x faster web browsing and up to 5x faster gaming performance . It would greatly damage the sales of Motorola’s Android 2.1 phones this holiday season and that is why Motorola employees have been instructed not to talk about it.
    As some of you know, Motorola will split into two companies next year and Sanjay Jha will take over as CEO for Motorola Mobility. I was told by a current Motorola employee that the Tegra 2 phone is “Sanjay’s baby” and it will be his early defining moment as leader of the new Motorola Mobility. That pretty much kills a holiday release because this device is so important to Sanjay’s new company that he does not want to rush a release it before it’s ready.
    Originally we thought the dual-core phone, which we are calling the T2 or Terminator, would be a Verizon exclusive / but a source familiar with the project has informed me I was wrong and it will ship on multiple carriers (similar to Samsung’s strategy with their Galaxy lineup). We also hoped the phone would launch this year, but the latest evidence I have suggests it will be unveiled at CES on January 5th.
    Believe it or not, I was also told that Verizon might not even be the first carrier to launch the Terminator. I’ve heard some rumors that Verizon could make it their first 4G LTE phone, so that might be the reason why they need additional time and another carrier would have it out the door first.
    So what else have I heard about the Terminator? This may not come as a surprise, but it is going to be a mobile gaming powerhouse. Google’s Andy Rubin recently said, gaming is an area that I think is underserved right now .and hinted Gingerbread would be the Android release to address that issue. I was told that the Terminator’s hardware was virtually finished and Motorola is just waiting on the software to reveal the device. This leads me to believe that several game developers will have launch titles ready for when the phone finally ships.
    We reached out to both companies seeking a comment when Sanjay Jha confirmed the phone was coming. but only NVIDIA responded.
    “Yes, we are working with Motorola. If you have questions, please check with Motorola, as we’re under NDA.”Matt WuebblingProduct Marketing Director, Mobile Business at NVIDIA
    That doesn’t exactly say much, but what did you expect? Motorola could be one of NVIDIA’s biggest customers so I’m sure they want to keep them happy.
    What are your thoughts on the Motorola Terminator? If you are in the market for a new Android phone, will you wait till next year or grab the best available device that gets released before Christmas? What other possible concerns do you have about owning a dual-core phone that would need to be addressed before you forked over your hard earned cash?
    Last edited by fire159; 12-10-2010 at 13:16.

2. 4 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها fire159's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

عکس موثق نیست .

Motorola has to make an effort, cause Samsung is teaming up with NVIDIA and also uses its own innovations as usual – the Orion CPU. All mobile technology developers are very interested in this new platform, and even Google’s VP of Engineering, Andy Rubin, noted that Gingerbread will make Android a better gaming platform

4. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information